Cosmetology Training Liverpool
Our one-day Cryolipolysis training course provides our students with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the procedure and how to safely administer it. You will train with our resident experts for the day and learn how to set up, maintain and use your equipment and machinery. Our tutors will also provide students with a thorough understanding of patient care and potential side effects.
What is Cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive alternative treatment to traditional liposuction. The process helps to sculpt the body and remove an average of 30% of the fat cells (adipose tissue) in the affected area. As it is non-invasive and non-surgical, this treatment has lower recovery time than traditional liposuction and is popularly referred to as ‘fat freezing’. The physiology of fat cells means that they are susceptible to temperature change and is easily broken down when exposed to lower temperatures. The treated areas appear significantly tauter and cinched as the fat cells are reduced. Cryolipolysis is a common practice to help common problems areas such as your abdomen, thighs, love handles, arms and chin.
Cryolipolysis is a quick, alternative treatment to liposuction and is in high demand.
What will the training cover?
When you choose Cosmetology Training Liverpool, you will receive a full day of training and guidance from our expert tutor and director, Michele. With over ten years of industry experience and knowledge of our machinery, Michele can offer our students a detailed insight and unrivalled understanding of the Cryolipolysis and its applications.
We have broken down the key elements of our course below:
- What is Cryolipolysis, and how does it work? You will learn the background and applications of the treatment in great detail. Cryolipolysis treatments removes an average of 30% of adipose tissue (fatty cells) from the treated areas and is a viable alternative to invasive liposuction.
- How your weight can affect your overall health and how Cryolipolysis works to combat this.
- Introduction to, maintenance and general troubleshooting of your machinery and equipment.
- Client consultation, client safety and FAQs
- Contraindications to the treatment
- Areas of the body where this treatment is effective and how you can advise your clients to manage expectations.
- How to perform the procedure. This includes handset positioning for all areas of treatment, pre and post-treatment advice and potential side effects advice.
There will be dedicated time throughout the training session to answer any questions that you may have. All classes are intentionally limited to a maximum of four trainees to ensure that all students receive the attention that they need.
– A minimum of a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology or equivalent
– Cryolipolysis equipment that has a EN/CE approval or equivalent.
You can add Cavitation and / or Radio frequency training to your Cryolipolysis course. This will allow you to offer a complete range of give you a complete range of body sculpting treatments , such as cellulite reduction, fat loss, and the amazing “Brazilian Bum Lift” By combining these services with cryolipolysis you can increase each client spend and provide a bespoke body contouring treatment.
This 2 in 1 training courses covers two treatments that can show visible inch losses and immediate improvement in skin tone and texture, covering techniques for the abdomen, arms, legs and the amazing Brazilian Butt Lift!
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation targeting fat cells in the desired area and breaking them down so they can be disposed off naturally via the lymphatic system. Radio Frequency firms, tightens and lifts the skin as well as improving the appearance of cellulite.
During the training you will learn:
- What is Ulrasound Cavitation & Radio Frequency
- How the treatments work
- Client Consultation and Safety
- Contraindications to treatment
- Areas that can be treated
- How to perform body contouring treatments
- Side Effects
- Pre and Post treatment advice
- Machine Maintenance
This course is ideal for salons who wish to have additional therapists trained in how to perform a treatment or individuals/salons who have purchased second hand machines machine.
Who would benefit from this course?
The Cosmetology Training Liverpool course would suit any salon or beautician wishing to include additional therapies or who have already purchased a Cryolipolysis machine. To enrol in our Cryolipolysis course, we recommend that all students possess a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy or equivalent. Holding a level 3 qualification in Anatomy & Physiology is also acceptable.
All courses and training offered at Cosmetology Training Liverpool are ABT (Association of Beauty Therapists) approved. All machinery used in training is EN/EC or equivalent approved. As our courses are ABT accredited, we can guarantee that the ABT will approve all graduates for insurance.
Our Cryolipolysis courses begin at £399 and can be combined with many of our other courses for a discounted price. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our team to discuss your place on our course.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Hours: 10-4
- Cost: £399
- Places: 4